What are the signs of hiv and aids positive person – HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) until now has not been able to be treated, the sufferer just submitted drug-drug anti-retroviral or ARVS. People who are at risk of exposure to HIV is if often work on sex without a safety with more than one partner or wearing prohibited drugs by injection.
“The early stages of HIV infection, a phenomenon that is very common is also not present, ” says Michael Horberg, MD, Director of the HIV-AIDS at Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, California as that reported by the of Health, Monday (31/10/2011).
Because of the symptoms was not there, people who are at risk of it sometimes didn’t know her body had already penetrated the HIV virus. In 1 or 2 months HIV stepped on the body. Of 40 to 90 percent of people experience flu-like phenomena could be known as acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). But sometimes the phenomenon of HIV is not present for a number of years even some decades after infection.
The following is some inkling that perhaps someone exposed to HIV positive, among others: 1. Fever one hunch I ARS is a mild fever, to about 39 degrees C (102 degrees F). Fever often accompanied by other light phenomena, like fatigue, swelling of the lymph nodes, and a sore throat.
“At this point the virus moves into the blood stream and begins to replicate in large numbers. So would there be inflammatory reaction by the immune system, “said Carlos Malvestutto, MD, infectious disease and Immunology instructor of the department of medicine at the NYU School of Medicine, New York.
2. inflammatory Response which Fatigue is invalidated by the immune system can lead to tired and lethargic. Fatigue can be a sign of beginning and advanced signs of HIV.
3. Sore, aching muscles and joints, swelling of the lymph, clear ARS not uncommon phenomenon resembles flu, mononucleosis, a viral infection or another, even syphilis or hepatitis. It is indeed not surprising. Many similar disease phenomenon even same, belongs to the joint pain and muscle pain, and swollen lymph nodes.
Lymph is a clear part of the immune system and would like to be inflamed if there is infection. Lymph is clear in the groin and underarms, neck etc.
4. Sore throat and headache “as the phenomenon of other diseases, sore throat, and pain kepalatidak can rarely be is ARS, ” said Dr. Horberg. If you have a high risk of HIV, then working on HIV testing is a good idea. Because HIV is very contagious at an early stage.
5. Skin rashes skin rash can occur early or more late in the growth of HIV/AIDS.
6. Nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea about 30 to 60 percent of people with HIV have a short-term phenomenon as the nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea at the early stage of HIV, said Dr. Malvestutto. These symptoms can present as the impact of antiretroviral therapy, often as a result of opportunistic infections.
“The unrelenting Diarrhea and do not respond to drugs is perhaps adalahindikasi. Or the phenomenon can be caused by organisms yangseringkali not look at people with good immune systems, “said Dr. Horberg.
7. Weight loss “if HIV has been weight loss, means the immune system often were declining, ” said Dr. Malvestutto.
8. Dry cough dry cough can be a sign of unity of a person exposed to HIV infection. A cough can be held for 1 year and kept getting worse.
9. Pneumonia Cough and weight loss might bode a serious infection caused by germs that would not interfere if the immune system is working well. “There is not the least bit opportunistic infections flips and each can come with different times, ” said Dr. Malvestutto.
Adalahsalah one opportunistic infection pneumonia, while the other belongs to toxoplasmosis, a parasite infection which provokes brain, cytomegalovirus, and fungal infections in the oral cavity.
10. Night sweats about half of the people infected with HIV was about night sweats about the early stages of HIV infection, said Dr. Malvestutto. Night sweat occur even when not doing any physical activity.
11. Changes in the nails of different Signs of HIV infection was the final nail changes, as the splitting, thickening and curved nails, or the evolution of color (black or brown either a horizontal or vertical line). Often these affairs caused a yeast infection, Candida executables.
“Patients with a decreased immune system would more susceptible to fungal infections, ” said Dr. Malvestutto. Next What are the signs of hiv aids in human body and in the body.
12. Yeast Infection yeast infection that is common in the advanced stage is thrush, an infection of the mouth caused by Candida, which is a type of fungus. “Candida adalahjamur of the most common and among the resulting in a yeast infection in women.
“Candida like to appear in the oral cavity or esophagus, to the extent that it will be hard to swallow, ” said Dr. Malvestutto.
13. Confusion or obstacles cognitive Problems concentrate can be a sign of HIV-associated dementia, which often occurs slowly in the course of the disease. In addition to a State of confused and the constraints of the concentrate, dementia related AIDS may be a pun involving memories and behavior problems as angry or irritable.
Even perhaps including motor evolution like, being careless, lack of coordination, and problems with tasks that require fine motor abilities such as noted by hand.
14. oral Herpes and genital herpes Cold sores (oral herpes) and herpes genital (genital herpes) can be a sign of ARS and the stage of HIV infection. The herpes can become a risk to contracting HIV.
Because genital herpes can lead to ulcers which facilitate HIV gets into the body about sexual intercourse. People who are infected with HIV also wanted to have a high risk of exposure to herpes because HIV weakens the immune system.
15. Tingling and lack the end HIV can lead to numbness and tingling in the hands and feet. This is called peripheral Neuropathies, which ever occurs in people with uncontrolled diabetes. “It shows the destruction of the nerves, ” said Dr. Malvestutto.
The symptoms can be treated with pain medications marketed freely and antikejang as gabapentin.
16. Menstrual irregularities advanced stage HIV infection seems to be adding to the risk of feeling the menstrual irregularities, as the period which is not much more and more rare. The change is perhaps more in connection with weight loss and poor health of women with late stage of HIV infection.
HIV infection has been associated with early menopause age, i.e. approximately 47-48 years for women infected HIVdikomparasikan with women who are not infected around age 49-51 years. And then it is What are the signs of hiv in females infection.